Sending downloaded songs on Audiomack to another device is impossible because songs downloaded can only be played using the Audiomack app.
The majority of the users are not pleased with these limitations and in order to get rid of these limitations, they would love to be able to download the songs directly to the music library of their phones.
In this article, you will be shown the steps on how to download songs to your phone’s music library directly from Audiomack.
Steps on how to download Song from Audiomack To Phone Storage
- The first thing you have to do is Go to the Audiomack app and search for the song you want to download to your phone and tap on it.
- Click on the share button while it is playing
- It will take you to another interface once you have clicked on the share button.
- On the interface it takes you to, click on “Copy Link”.
- After you have copied the link, go straight to your browser and open it (we recommend Google Chrome).
- Go to the website — Savieo.com. While you are there, paste the link you copied.
- On the next interface it directs you to, click on Download.
That’s all there is to it! You have downloaded a song from Audiomack directly to the music library of your phone successfully.
You may ask, can you download songs for free on Audiomack?
Audiomack is a music streaming app that is totally free and has no limitations when it comes to allowing artists to upload their music.
Audiomack is solely dedicated to independent, young, and promising musicians. They are not a full-catalog streaming platform just like Apple or Spotify and we do not expect it to become so.
You can use Audiomack with Apple Music, SoundCloud and any other streaming platform to promote, upload, track or distribute your music in the same way as you use social media platforms, like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter to advertise your music.
Users of Audiomack are not billed but premium subscriptions are made available for those who want to stream without any advertisement whatsoever, gain access to high-quality songs and download the full playlists through the mobile app of Audiomack.